Cost: Contact Manufacturer
Attaches to cable by two quick-release pins which hold the unit loosely astraddle a cylindrical cable stop (Model 1 000-WS), allowing the double-trip mechanism to swivel freely about the cable. Initial GO Devil messenger (A) opens upper latch release lever; second messenger (B) disengages the lower lever. Two-step release pin enables successive drop of two messengers(A1 and B1) below the unit for serial operation of several devices along the cable. A clearance hole provides for shackle connection of a third line for retrieval. See diagrams.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Accessories
- PARAMETERS: For plankton nets, water samplers, and mid-water trawls
- RANGE: Load Rating: 50 kgs (110 Ibs) per release point, 100 kgs (220 Ibs) total
- DEPTH RATING: Unlimited
- DIMENSIONS: 22.8 cm x 14 cm x 2.5 cm
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2011-01-05 20:10:12
- CONTACT: General Oceanics
- STREET: 1295 NW 163rd St.
- CITY: Miami
- STATE: FL
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 33169
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 305-621-1710
- TELEPHONE: 305-621-2882
- WWW: http://www.generaloceanics.com/
- LAST UPDATED: 2011-01-05 20:10:12