Cost: Contact Manufacturer
Standard Sea Catch units are fitted with a hole in the body below the release lever and mounting holes tapped in the base of the body. The rod end of an air cylinder is inserted into the hole and the cylinder is mounted below the body with thru-mounting screws. Air-activated Sea Catches operate at 60 to 100 PSI. Manual backup release is maintained by means of the standard lanyard pull on the release lever.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Accessories
- PARAMETERS: Capacity (5:1): 3,323 lbs
- DIMENSIONS: Over All Length 4.5"
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2011-03-26 10:51:31
- CONTACT: McMillan Design, Inc.
- STREET: 9816 Jacobsen Lane
- CITY: Gig Harbor
- STATE: WA
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 98332
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 253-858-1986
- TELEPHONE: 253-858-1985
- WWW: http://www.seacatch.com
- LAST UPDATED: 2011-03-26 10:51:31